Jun 25, 2011

When you don't know what to say...

... sometimes space to wait it out is the answer.

There is lots on my mind lately.  No worries, everything is fine.  Just full of thinking of things.  Things I cannot change, but wish I could. Lots of events that are peripheral to me in a way, but effect me nonetheless. Lots of thinking about who I am as a human being, a work in progress, imperfect but trying. Changes happening that are outside of my control; the worst is waiting and not having some action to be busy with.

Glad it is summer.  One week of work left before holidays.  And then what?  A delightful mystery to let unfold.  Although finally getting baseboards and back splashes in our house will be part of our summer undertaking.

What thoughts are filling YOUR head these days?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You really want to make me smile? Add a comment!