Oct 22, 2011

Scrapbooked Gifts

This layout was created to put into a silent auction.  It is framed and ready for someone else's photos!  I kind of ended up liking it, so might have to make one for me.  The papers are Basic Grey, from one of their page of the month kits.  I never do the pages they send instructions for, but I did copy their accordion flower embellishment this time!  There is also some 7 Gypsies, Prima, Maya Road and Harmonie stuff on this page.


I needed a card to invite some special guests to a 'Local Faire' celebration supper that I am helping to plan.  (Sort of a 100 Mile Dinner, with liberties taken).  I went for inspiration to Twisted Sketches and found their new sketch #82 to be perfect!  It even had a twist of 'orange'- perfect for some fall leaves!  Supplies used: 7 Gypsies paper, Prima gems, Making Memories glittered chipboard, and Pageframe Designs for the card base.



1 comment:

  1. Love these projects! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

You really want to make me smile? Add a comment!