Jan 6, 2012

Canadian Scrapbooker January Sketch

The travel portion of holidays are over, and I promised myself a little scrapbooking time each day before work started again. The first thing I tackled was the January sketch for Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine (again by the lovely Jill). You can follow along with the sketch too, and if you use a Canadian company somewhere your interpretation is eligible for publication (but all entries are shared for inspiration- so send it in!!!). There is all the info you need if you follow the magazine link above:

This layout will go to my Mom and Dad for their scrapbook frame; I send them a new layout now and again. I didn't have a winter family photo, and wanted to have all of us for their wall this time. So I didn't follow the theme, but I did follow the shape of the layout!

Stuff used: CTMH cardstock and metal tab; Simple Stories paper; Basic Grey, Kaisercraft stickers; My Mind's Eye rubons; Stampin' Up! eyelets; Harmonie acrylic and chipboard; Making Memories Chipboard; 7 Gypsies paperclip; Prima flower, trim and gems; Tim Holtz tape; Clearsnap Spritz (log cabin); Fiskars punch.





No comments:

Post a Comment

You really want to make me smile? Add a comment!