Mar 1, 2011

Good Dies Need a Loving Home!

As a final remnant from when I owned Scrapbooking Fanatics I have some Tim Holtz Sizzix dies left.  They were from an order that was abandoned and I already have them, so don't need more.  If you want to buy any of the following email me and I will send them off to you!  Prices include shipping and gst.

Bigz Die- Gadget Gears $20


Bigz Die- Tattered Leaves $20  SOLD

Sizzlits Decorative Strip- Paper Rosette $20 SOLD
On the Edge Die- Snow Flurries $15 SOLD


On the Edge Die- On the Fence $15 SOLD



Free!  To a lucky winner who follows my blog;0) 
I will make a draw on Friday March 4, 2011.

1 comment:

  1. hi jayme,

    just checking out your new blog. hope things are going well for you since you sold the business. you sound quite busy but probably a welcome change of pace.

    annelies batty
    akbatty@wispernet.ca
    peace river, alberta

    ReplyDelete

You really want to make me smile? Add a comment!