Jul 22, 2013

Happy scrappy!

I am back from a lovely weekend away! I co-organized a scrapbooking/yoga weekend and despite some twists and turns I feel it turned out very well. The location was so peaceful and pleasant, and although the facility itself had its quirks, everything that was needed was there.

Having yoga breaks throughout the weekend was perfectly brilliant! I get so intense over my scrap pages that a good stretch is so refreshing. Okay. Maybe I am not all that intense on my pages because I am talking so much, but still! Yoga makes everything better! Can't wait to do it again next year:0)

Here are a couple of pages I made this weekend:

This one was created using Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine's July sketch. You can create a layout and post it in their sketch gallery too! Just go here.
 Supplies used in "Give thanks for you"
Patterned Paper: Simple Stories
Cork: Karen Foster
Cardstock: Coredinations, Bazzill
Dies: Sizzix (leaves), Memory Box (branches, 'thanks')
Stamp: Stampin' Up!
Flowers: Prima
Ink: Clearsnap

I actually scrapbooked a similar photo from about 3 years ago- different goggles, same beach, same look! She really loves her goggles!
Supplies used in "True Summer Original"
Patterned Paper, flower stickers: American Crafts
Cardstock: CS Superstock
Journaling Spots: Jillibean Soup
Letter Stickers: My Little Shoebox
Bling Title, Rubons: Kaisercraft
Chipboard: FabScraps
Art Quest Pens

Hope you are enjoying your summer! 'Til next time....

1 comment:

  1. beautiful layouts. Love the concept of the memorial layout and the purples are gorgeous. You have a fantastic idea to host scrapbooking and yoga for the same weekend! Sounds relaxing.

    ReplyDelete

You really want to make me smile? Add a comment!